Sunday, June 04, 2006

...from here

Of course it's 4:47 am. What other time of night would it be.

Whirring vent of the fan. Navy to royal blue skies.
Read all the labels. Anything to keep the mind not at a standstill, which would allow me to run away with my irrational thoughts; because I love to do so.

Sans sucrose
Sans alcool

Perfect for bridal & other special occasions
decoraciones como cuero
8 fl. oz. (226.8 ml)

anything
to take my mind somewhere else.

But even reading brings its own set of memories.
On Off. Presorted standard US postage PAID.
We'll eventually get bored. Security feature:banded cap. You can't always get what you want in this life. I can't give you what you want.

I perhaps am a bit preoccupied.It is after all 5:05 am.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6/10/2006 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7/21/2006 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home