Monday, May 29, 2006

Welcome home

I knew you were coming. Perhaps I've missed you as much as you have missed,yearned, desired for me. I could smell your all too familar stench- stale, humid and dark. You came for me again just when Spring finally came. Just when all the couples came out with their toddlers, the trendy young nubiles in their white linen dresses and calico halters stroll the bustling parks.

I suppose it is appropriate timing. After all, not much to look forward to these days. I have finally capped the light on the dim,but somewhat bright candle that I had placed on the sill.Signlaing you to come home. And yes, back to the familiar friend I have always known. The one who supports me and never ceases to let me believe for one minute, that things could be delightful. Ever faithful friend- with me when I am down, surrounded by laughter or ethereal chatter of strangers. What a loyal companion! What would others give to have a friend such as you- completely devoted to my unending desolation,squalor,anguish,dolor...But yet I welcome you.

I embrace you with open arms and I feel the need to light up. To share with other friends who mean me ill will.Peace of mind. Far from sight.
I cannot seem to shake you, nor give you up. Perhaps you are more of an addiction, a lover, my valentine.

And here we are again. Embracing each other in fetal position. You caressing every part of me, touching only the deepest most sensitive part of me. You know me so well. Every secret, every fold, everything.
Maybe you were jealous these past few weeks,months, however short or long it has been. But I did not forget you. I spoke about you all the time- when we met,our most passionate moments.
Not for once would you allow me to be with someone else dear friend. Now that it's warm outside, feel free to stay a while. Have some cool iced tea, we can share old memories.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

6/10/2006 2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7/21/2006 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home