Saturday, January 14, 2006

The big One Zero

OOOO, the infamous blog entry number 10. The pressure to write something good is upon me..Hmmm, nothing comes to mind.After all it is 4 am. School is getting progressively harder. Trying to prepare a tooth for a filling is no walk in the park. I just beg of everyone to brush and floss,makes my life easier.

Speaking of, it just seems to only be getting harder and more specific. I am not a big fan of narrowing my life down to some central core - specific family, kids, place to live etc. I guess its called settling down in some areas of the world. It seems a lot of my friends are suffering from a similar fate. They want to be married too, but its so hard to get life in order on the right track. You lose touch with your friends and acquire new ones I suppose. They each play their little role in your dramatic miniseries of a life. Its nice that I have some major players in mine. The guest stars,supporting cast and understudies have been pretty shabby.

I still am contemplating dropping out of school - that would be a first, to go on some wild adventure ride. I have fantasies from time to time of being a vegas showgirl one day, a stripper the next. Or an archaeologist or a drummer for a struggling band. At this point, some clever friend of mine would tell me to go read a book or watch t.v..that's what they are there for.

We'll see, what is to become of me. I think I need to work on my smiling and eye contact skills...I get the feeling that I do not come across as being personable..but a huge part of me does not give a flyin penetration.

On a side note, how is it that use the computer everyday and still have to type looking down. If I wanted to try doing that, with something simple,say for example:
Bulletproof, I wish I was.
Not looking down, it would come out as: Bullet proog, I widh I was...
Hmm..maybe I am not as shabbu as U thoght I would have been, just need a little more practice I suppiese... heh heh
Back to staring down and getting a neck cramp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home