Friday, January 06, 2006

Like drinking poison...




Like eating glass (Bloc Party).

Ok..so its 2006. Happy New Yr punks! I did not do well on my last final. School is still sucking...hmm. Still, I am trying to see the bright side of the dreariness. I have a new roomie who seems pretty awesome, and I now live nearer to school.(waking up 1/2 hr b4 class, brings back memories of undergrad)
Well you can' t teach an old dog new tricks, as I am still here procrastinating instead of doing work. At least my hair is clean! I am missing my old friends a lot lately, as I just can't seem to hit it off w/ these folks. Its ok, ol' yellow (referenced her in prior post, but seeing that I am not computer savvy, I can't link the two- maybe I should not be allowed to have a blog) agrees in my assessment of the overall lameness of the individuals w/ which I have to interact. Thank god for pervy teachers, they amuse me.
Well I utterly failed in the stalking department last year, and thus I may have to find another object to fixate upon. Let's say the pool is pretty limited.
Oddly enough, nothing out of the blue has happened to me recently, unless you count the pigeon shitting on me yesterday, and the guy at the corner Deli, Ali, from Saudi Arabia hitting on me. Maybe I can get some free milk and turkey slices.....

So at least I got to go home to the tropics- I live near the equator- where I got to kick sand in my shoes and sclera.Yip.
I probably ate all the fish and lobster in the Caribbean sea. Which reminds me, I unabashedly downloaded Caribbean queen by Billy Ocean...I know, I know- but we're sharing the same dream!Gosh, I really need to improve my computer skills...I can't even upload music to this biotch.Anyway, Jamaica forever.

The fisherman boat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home