Monday, January 09, 2006

Crank Yankers

People never fail to amaze me. Myself included. The devil truly doth find time for idle hands that are near to a pair of scissors. No, I did not cut up my credit cards, I cut my crowning glory. Who but me, decides to up in the middle of the night to give myself a haircut. Let's all bear in mind for the record, that I possess no skill and knowledge about this subject. I am pretty sure I don't need to tell you what the end result is. Hair does grow back,right?

So, if you have been paying close attention to this blog, which undoubtedly you have, I mentioned yesterday that I was surprised by the DEEPLY embedded pleasant quality of my former hottie classmate. Once again, I have proven that I actually do sum up people correctly, and the guy is a self-centered,pompous jerk. Harsh words you may say, but not when you are offended. To familiarise you with the scenario, I happened to be playing penpal with this individual all weekend. Having heated debates on Family Guy and his life,hobbies and interest. Now don't get me wrong, I was not trying to be his bff, but a simple hello would have been appropriate. Or was this a fun way to entertain himself over the weekend. That's the problem with blogs, I read your stupid journal about you and your damn girlfriend and false emotions get evoked. Nonetheless, there is an inherent rudeness about Americans and how they socialize. Friends today,Enemies tomorrow.I did laugh out however,when he shouted out a comment in class today, that was incorrect- at the beginning only, he did turn out to be right in the end- Bastard! From where do people get such self-assurity, with nothing to back it up. Ok, so he can write computer programs and fancy techie shit like that, but can he cut his own hair?!? Uhm...

That being said, I am officially giving up stalking. It has lost its zest, and there is no one fun to stalk anymore. Well, maybe there is that one kid,ooh and that other one too...Ok..so I'll drop the dirty habit soon enough. I won't mention again, how many damn exams I have, because now I am just being repetitive, and no one likes the predictable prude!

I like lists and surveys. Maybe I should be an epidemiologist now that I think of it.
Here is my list of 5 words I like to use lately:
1)Farce
2)Drat
3)twerp
4)
5)

Ok maybe I need to work on the list, as well as my vocab. Professor H would be proud.
There you have it. FUN FUN FUN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home