Monday, January 09, 2006

Sun.Jan8.06

Lot's to say, but not in the mood to type. Maybe I should have done this when I was royally wasting time online in the library.

Today is my friend's birthday, and it suddenly dawned on me- ok not so sudden- that I am getting older. No closer to figuring life out. No closer to knowing myself. In as much as I hate life and find it pointless and dreary, it really is the little things that give me pleasure.

You really never know people. And as much as I think I have people all figured out, they can really be surprising. Take that stuck-up, snobby kid in my class, who happens to be really smart and full of shit. Underneath that "banana" peel (personal joke) is a sensitive, honest guy. I really value intelligence, or people who know things I would like to know, and he is very amazing to me right now.In an unexpected way.

I can't get enough. He expresses himself so fluently, is rather insightful and therefore is perhaps good in the sack!!! Haha..Maybe I need to interact with the outside world somemore, and stop lusting after peers. It makes school more fun I always say. Enough about school..

Fun websites:
www.marryyourpet.com
www.planarity.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home