Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday night with Stella A.

That's the beauty of the human spirit You can't keep a good man down. And no matter what our challenges we keep trying. And so, I am taking baby steps.Yes, to relearn things I should have already accomplished. But who writes these lists of things you should have mastered once you are twenty-five and other stories books.
So, I am going to attempt to master one thing that makes me less of the god that I am.
That is :speaking up.
I have a real problem with elevating my voice, not that I started out this way. I was actually the loudest in my class in elementary school but something occured along the way, but who knows what it was.Also, that was elementary school.
So for the next few months I will try and not have anyone say "What was that?" or "Come again" or "Please repeat."

In the meantime:
I am enjoying the beer I am having..ha ha. yum. Go Belgium beer.
The song lyrics says "we might as well be strangers"
Other people trip when they walk, not just me

2 Comments:

Blogger maz said...

what was that ?? :P

mmm good beer, but what song is it ?

7/24/2006 4:04 AM  
Blogger RulesofConduct said...

Beer is now my life. The song is the same title- We might as well be strangers, by Keane.

I hope you had no difficulty hearing that.

7/29/2006 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home