Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Safety pin.

Just so you know,, this stoppped being fun a long time ago. Even though you find replacements, nothing is as good as the original.Even though there are 26 letters in the alphabet the combination of words that you can get is so mind boggling that my mind has quit.I am also right hand dominant. It chooses to type the letters it wants to type before the left hand does. Makes me feel dyslexic sometimes. But is always greater than never greater than sometimes? If that is so, then I HAVE LOST.

This is no longer fair. Oh the predicaments. I'll go read. Maybe I am holding it all together by a safety pin.
Addendum

Splay vs. Spew - two different words that have similar connotations but evoke completely different meanings and thoughts. I can feel the difference. Oh the verbiage! Nightime brings its own thoughts,words,deeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home