Tuesday, June 06, 2006

T-shirts

Now that I have decided I need a change of scenery and have been browsing the net like a maniac, I came across a great T-shirt online store. Needless to mention out of the plethora of T-shirt sites out there, from customizing your own (which unless you are me can't be any good) to so-called vintage sites, I finally found a shirt or two that I may just have to purchase. The first one hits so close to home, or school rather.







I will withhold this weblink, but other decent stores to check if you haven't yet:

-neighborhoodies.com
-threadless.com (has a neat Darth Vader doing gardening!)
-nerdyshirts.com
-tshirthell.com (wonderfully offensive)
-cottonfactory.com ( look for adopt a ninja, or the wondrfully racist please don't eat me...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home