Wednesday, May 21, 2008

so tired, tired of waiting...

... tired of waiting for you.

Conversation with a new friend goes:-
me: and we all know, its the emotions n what's in ur head that fucks u over
tm: not so much...
me: we want to care n be cared for
tm: simply cuz u care
tm: doesn't mean u have to be attached
tm: or expect something from the other person
me: this i am learning
me: no one wants to care with out nothing in return
me: unless u r my child
tm: noone wants it... more oftne than not, that's what we're given
me: its funny, b/c i tried explaing this partially to someone
me: that i care for them but they still read it as me wanting to be attached
tm: my status the other day was " TM is glad he's learned to care and not dwell, love but not committ, and cry without shedding tears."
me: i'm with u for the first two
tm interestingly enough... written after an argument w. bff
me: awwww
tm: lol... the last jus meant i was hurt
me: i need to figure out how to allow myself to be hurt n accept it
me: not needing to always make sense of it or dwell or get angry
tm: :|
me: i just have some hurts that i can't get over
tm: wtf is wrong wit you
me: ANGER
me: GRRRRRRR
me: >:o die mf's
tm: no i ask, cuz it's the same thing that's wrong with me
tm: typically... when i argue with someone i care about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home